Coconuts and dates ladoo.
You can have Coconuts and dates ladoo using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconuts and dates ladoo
- Prepare 300 gm of dates.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pure ghee.
- You need 1/2 bowl of almonds.
- Prepare 1/2 bowl of milk powder.
- Prepare 1/2 bowl of desiccated coconut powder.
- You need 1 tsp of desiccated coconut powder for coating ladoo.
Coconuts and dates ladoo instructions
- Remove seeds from dates and grind to a fine paste..
- Heat pure ghee in a non-stick wok and fry almonds. When they cool grind it coarsely..
- Add dates paste in remaining ghee in wok and cook on low flame till it turn thick. Add milk powder and mix well. Cook for 2 minutes..
- Now add desiccated coconut powder and mix well and keep stirring till it turn thick again..
- Add coarsely grinded almonds and mix it well. Stir and cook for 2 minutes. Switch off the flame. Let this mixture turns lukewarm..
- Now make small balls of mixture and roll it round. Coat these balls in dessicated coconut powder and keep in a plate. Like wise make all the laddoos..
- These laddoos can be stored in refrigerator upto 10 days. A very nutritious dessert for growing kids with richness of B vitamins..
recipe by Aruna Thapar @cookpad