No Bake Biscuit Cake.
You can cook No Bake Biscuit Cake using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No Bake Biscuit Cake
- It’s 16+18 of Marie biscuits.
- You need As required of Gems.
- You need As required of Walnuts.
- Prepare As required of Almonds.
- You need as required of Choco chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 th cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 th cup of cooking oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coffee powder or vanilla essence.
- It’s 100 gms of dark chocolate.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh cream.
No Bake Biscuit Cake step by step
- Firstly, take a big bowl in this add small pieces of biscuits, few walnuts, gems, almonds according to your taste and then keep aside the bowl..
- Now, we are preparing syrup with the help of water, sugar, cocoa powder and cooking oil.mix and cook syrup on medium flame up to a nice boil in it. Let it cool down will get thickened at room temperature..
- Now mix all the syrup into biscuits gently..
- Pour this mixture into a greased pan and keep in the freezer section for approximately 2 hrs..
- Once the mixture is set make a ganache by using chocolate and fresh cream. Melt the chocolate in the microwave for 40 sec. And then add cream into it.mix properly and then apply smoothly on the cake. Now again set cake for approximately 1 hour..
- After that Garnish the cake with roasted walnuts, gems, choco chips, or whatever you like..
- Yummy and delicious chocolaty cake is ready..
recipe by Simmi Garg @cookpad