Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats.
You can have Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
- It’s 1 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk of choice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of yogurt of choice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of maple syrup.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of chia seeds.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice.
Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats instructions
- In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, pumpkin puree, yogurt, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract until smooth. Then stir in the oats and chia seeds..
- Divide the mixture into two airtight containers, such as pint sized mason jars. Place the lids on and store them in the fridge overnight (or for at least 5 hours)..
- That's it! Add any toppings you'd like when you go to eat. My favorite toppings for this flavor are toasted pecans, pepitas and hemp seeds. The oats will be thick, so if you'd like it thinner, add a splash of milk. These will last 3-4 days in the fridge..