Chocolate waffle tent.
You can have Chocolate waffle tent using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate waffle tent
- Prepare 2/3 cup of maida.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cornflour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 7-8 teaspoons of powdered sugar.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- You need 100 ml of milk.
- It’s 100 ml of buttermilk.
- You need 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vinegar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Marshmallow or starburst or edible gum.
- You need of easter eggs or gems to decorate.
- Prepare of Ice creams sticks(as required).
Chocolate waffle tent step by step
- To make waffles mix all dry ingredients first very well then make a well in the center and slowly incorporate the wet ingredients(pre mix all the wet in a bowl and add it to dry slowly).
- Pre heat the waffle iron for five mins and pour the batter and cook for five mins or until done(each waffle maker is different in it way) Now let it cool demould and keep aside. Now melt marshmallow or starburst or edible gum in microwave to 10 seconds.Now take one waffle spread the gum on top side of the waffle and take another waffle do the same and stick it together to form a tent. Behind the tent place an ice cream stick for the support.Stick the icecream stick with edible gum to the waffle..
- Place icecreams stick between the two waffles to make a mat for the tent. Decorate with gems and serve..
recipe by Shruti Raman( legendet100) @cookpad