Creamed potatoes and ham. Combine drained potatoes, sauce, and ham in the large pot by stirring with a heavy spoon. This will break down some of the potatoes and the released starches will finish binding up the sauce. Add remaining salt and pepper, more to taste if needed, and heat through.
Combine cooked onion, green pepper, potatoes, broccoli, ham, mushrooms, and Stir cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, and cream cheese together in the same skillet used for. Making creamy ham and potato soup. In this recipe video, we'll show you how to make the best creamy ham and potato soup. You can cook Creamed potatoes and ham using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Creamed potatoes and ham
- It’s 2 lbs of potatoes cut up.
- Prepare 2 cans of pet milk.
- Prepare 6 cups of Enough milk to make.
- It’s 1 of ham steak cut up.
- You need 1 of /2 cups frozen peas.
- You need 1/2 cups of flour.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of butter.
Gently lift and stir the potatoes a few times with a rubber spatula to make sure all the potatoes get a turn in the warming cream. View top rated Creamed potatoes and ham recipes with ratings and reviews. Scalloped Potatoes And Ham, ingredients: Peeled and sliced potatoes, Sliced ham, Salt and. Add potatoes, celery, onion, ham, carrots and water in a stockpot and bring to a boil.
Creamed potatoes and ham step by step
- Cook potatoes and ham in boiling water for 12 minutes.
- In separate pan cook flour and butter.
- Add all pet milk and milk to potatoes.
- Add the flour mixture.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat over med heat till thickened.
recipe by Richard Scott Cunningham @cookpad
Continue cooking on medium heat until potatoes are tender. I've also noticed that soups with a milk or cream base don't hold up that well in the freezer. They'll sometimes separate when reheating and taste a little. Often, scalloped potatoes are topped with toasted breadcrumbs for a crispy texture contrast. Scallop comes from the French word, escalope, which refers to a thinly sliced ingredient, especially a thinly sliced cut.