Spooky paneer spinach crackers. Alternatively, you can chop it up very finely with your knife. Place a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, and add the paneer as the pan warms. Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) is cooked with spinach and spices in this creamy and flavorful curry.
Palak Paneer, or Saag Paneer, is a popular north-Indian curry made by simmering soft paneer cubes (Indian cottage cheese), in a flavorful spinach gravy. Traditionally, Palak Paneer is made with large spinach leaves, that come in bunches. Spinach and Paneer Cream Cracker Snack – Read in English. You can cook Spooky paneer spinach crackers using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spooky paneer spinach crackers
- You need 1 cup of Finely chopped julians of spinach.
- It’s 6 pieces of Paneer [cut into long fingers].
- You need of Oil for deep-frying.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chili tomato sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli flakes:.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of Cornflour:.
- You need to taste of White pepper powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Palak paneer or spinach paneer curry featuring Indian cottage cheese in vibrant and flavorful spinach sauce. Just the right kind of curry to boost your nutritional intake. Store bought paneer cheese is served with a quick, spiced spinach sauce in this easy vegetarian Indian dish. Palak Paneer (Spinach Curry). this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Spooky paneer spinach crackers instructions
- Take the paneer fingers in a bowl.
- Add the white pepper powder, salt, soya sauce, chili tomato sauce, ginger garlic paste. Mix and leave aside to marinate for 10-15 minutes..
- In a small cup mix corn flour with water to make a slurry..
- Now dip the paneer fingers in the cornflour mixture and roll them in the spinach julians to cover all the sides.
- Deep-fry paneer in hot oil till golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper..
- Serve immediately with sweet and sour tomato sauce..
Paneer combined with loads of healthy greens and spices to make it this delectable curry of Palak Methi Paneer. Enjoy this Punjabi favorite with It has the hearty, earthy taste of spinach and that lovely bitterness from the methi, that come together so well with the spices and is a great balance with. Palak paneer uses only spinach leaves for the gravy is not overloaded with cream. The richness in Palak paneer comes Saag paneer I believe is a version of palak paneer that has been adapted by the chefs in the USA to suit the local palate. Spinach Paneer is an authentic, simple recipe full of flavor and aroma.