Creamed potatoes and ham.
You can cook Creamed potatoes and ham using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamed potatoes and ham
- You need 2 lbs of potatoes cut up.
- Prepare 2 cans of pet milk.
- You need 6 cups of Enough milk to make.
- It’s 1 of ham steak cut up.
- It’s 1 of /2 cups frozen peas.
- It’s 1/2 cups of flour.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of butter.
Creamed potatoes and ham instructions
- Cook potatoes and ham in boiling water for 12 minutes.
- In separate pan cook flour and butter.
- Add all pet milk and milk to potatoes.
- Add the flour mixture.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat over med heat till thickened.
recipe by Richard Scott Cunningham @cookpad