Almonds and dates ladoo.
You can make Almonds and dates ladoo using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Almonds and dates ladoo
- Prepare 400 gm of dates.
- You need 2 tbsp of pure ghee.
- You need 1/2 bowl of almonds.
- It’s 1/2 bowl of milk powder.
- It’s 1/2 bowl of desiccated coconut powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Green cardamom powder.
- You need 10 of pistachios.
Almonds and dates ladoo step by step
- Deseed dates and grind in the mixer to a smooth paste or pulp..
- Heat a non-stick griddle and heat ghee. Add almonds Remove it in a plate. When cool coarsely grind it..
- Add date pulp in remaining ghee and cook on low flame till it turn thick. Now add milk powder and mix well and cook for 5 minutes on low flame. Keep stirring continuously..
- Now add desiccated coconut powder and mix and cook for 2 minutes. Add coarsely grinded almonds and pistachio and mix well. Keep aside some pistachio for garnishing. Switch off the flame. Let it cool..
- Now take a small portion of dough and make small balls of mixture with your hands. Apply little ghee to the palms if mixture is sticky. Like wise make all the laddoos..
- Garnish it with pistachio and serve..
recipe by Aruna Thapar @cookpad