Pineapple & Coconut Cupcake W/ Coconut Frosting & Pineapple Shredding On Top. The pineapple (Ananas comosus) is a tropical plant with an edible fruit and the most economically significant plant in the family Bromeliaceae. The pineapple is indigenous to South America, where it has been cultivated for many centuries. Pineapple is high in vitamin C, which helps your immune system– the body's defense against germs — keep you healthy.
It is also anti-inflammatory and helps in curing coughs and colds. Pineapple (Ananas comosus) is an incredibly delicious and healthy tropical fruit. It originated in South America, where early European explorers named it after its resemblance to a pinecone (). You can make Pineapple & Coconut Cupcake W/ Coconut Frosting & Pineapple Shredding On Top using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Pineapple & Coconut Cupcake W/ Coconut Frosting & Pineapple Shredding On Top
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 2/3 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of Packed light or dark brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Unsalted butter (melt!).
- It’s 1 large of egg (bring to room temp).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Pineapple juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Coconut milk.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s of Icing.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Unsalted butter.
- It’s 3 cup of Confectioners sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Heavy cream (or half and half).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Coconut extract.
- You need 1 of Salt (to taste).
Song Pineapple; Artist Karol G; Licensed to YouTube by UMG (on behalf of UMLE – Latino); CMRRA, LatinAutor, LatinAutor – Warner Chappell, UNIAO BRASILEIRA DE EDITORAS DE MUSICA – UBEM, UMPI, ASCAP. Pineapple may be the most popular tropical fruit ever. Use these juicy fruits to add a touch of sweetness to any recipe. To grow a pineapple plant, all you need is a fresh pineapple.
Pineapple & Coconut Cupcake W/ Coconut Frosting & Pineapple Shredding On Top step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350. Line muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a bowl. Combine flour, baking powder, baking salt and salt. Set aside..
- Melt the butter and whisk the granulated and light brown sugar into a bowl. Add the pineapple, coconut milk, vanilla while you continually whisk. Now add the dry mix while you continue to whisk. Do this for a couple minutes (depending on how fast you can go) until it's creamy with no chunks!.
- Pour mixture 2/3 full in the muffin tin spots. Place in the oven. Cook for 20 minutes. Like with a toothpick to make sure it's cooked through, set aside to cool!.
- Now this I didn't have a blender to use so it's possible without! For the icing. Whisk the softened butter. Combine all ingredients and whisk together until it reaches a light and fluffy-esque appearance..
- Decorate the top with the amazingly refreshing icing and some chunks from a pineapple (or a cherry!) everyone will love it!.
Pick one up at the grocery store next time you're there, then separate the leaves from the fruit and soak the base in water. In a few weeks, roots will sprout, and you can plant your pineapple plant in a container and enjoy it for a long time to come. Pineapple, perennial plant of the family Bromeliaceae and its edible fruit. Pineapple is native to tropical and subtropical America but is widely cultivated in warm regions around the world. The fruit is eaten fresh where available and in canned form.