Spinach Artichoke Dip.
You can have Spinach Artichoke Dip using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Spinach Artichoke Dip
- It’s 1 bag of frozen chopped spinach.
- It’s 1/4 of sweet onion.
- Prepare 3 of large garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 of small sweet peppers.
- You need 1 can of quartered artichokes.
- You need 1 block of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Duke's mayonnaise.
- Prepare 4 oz of Finely Shredded Italian Cheese Blend.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
Spinach Artichoke Dip step by step
- Sweat the onion, garlic and peppers in butter until the onions are translucent..
- In mixing bowl whip the cream cheese with the yogurt and mayo..
- Stir the onions, garlic, peppers, and thawed/drained spinach into the cream cheese mix..
- Add mixture to a crockpot set on low..
- Rough chop the artichokes and stir into the crockpot along with the Italian and parmesan cheeses..
- At this point add additional mayo to make to desired consistency..
- Set crockpot to high and let sit about half an hour or until cheese is melty. Reset to low stir and serve. Crushed red pepper flakes can be added too for a little kick..