Scary Halloween Breakfast Sausage Fingers. JoJo Siwa, Breanna Yde, & More Try the Halloween 'Trick or Treat Taste Test' 🎃 Breakfast Potluck Halloween Breakfast Breakfast Recipes Breakfast Ideas Prayer Breakfast Sausage Breakfast Healthy Halloween Halloween Snacks Halloween Breakfast We are continuing the Halloween theme and I'm back again with a really fun Halloween.
You can do the same thing with waffles and pancakes. Give everyone a good scare with a spooky spread of monster guts and spider eggs, plus more cute Halloween breakfast ideas. Delish editors handpick every product we feature. You can cook Scary Halloween Breakfast Sausage Fingers using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Scary Halloween Breakfast Sausage Fingers
- You need 5 of Wiener sausages.
- Prepare 1/4 of Large red bell pepper or 1 small pepper.
Sausage rolls are given a makeover to create a fiendishly good Halloween party food. For more Halloween recipes & party food ideas visit Tesco Real Food. Brush each finger with the egg wash and press a halved black olive 'fingernail' onto the tip. Lay on a tray lined with nonstick paper.
Scary Halloween Breakfast Sausage Fingers instructions
- This is all you need..
- Cut the red pepper into nail shapes and microwave briefly until heated. Be careful not to overheat or they won't turn out..
- On one side of the sausage, cut a 1 cm indentation in the shape of a fingernail. Make shallow cuts for the finger joints to make it look real!.
- After frying, the joints will show up better. (Here, my pancake got a little overcooked…Sigh!).
- Here's a variation of the dish using pasta. Pretty grotesque, isn't it?!.
Give everyone a good scare with a spooky spread of monster guts and spider eggs. It looks creepy, but it tastes delicious, which is an important criteria for any meal, Halloween or not. Most relevant Best selling Latest uploads. Recipe – Sausages, Sauce or tomade Katchup. Do not forget the peanuts broken in half to make the nail.