Chocolate almonds dates.
You can have Chocolate almonds dates using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate almonds dates
- You need of dates.
- It’s of roasted almonds.
- You need of desiccated coconut.
- Prepare of For chocolate syrup.
- It’s of choco powder.
- It’s of water.
- Prepare of sugar.
Chocolate almonds dates step by step
- For chocolate syrup- Take a pan add 1 cup water+2 tbsp sugar boil it for a min than add choco powder and mix it well until the syrup is little thick.Remove from the heat.
- Cut a slit in each date abd remove the pit.In place of pit put in an roasted almonds.close the dates to completely cover the almonds and set aside in a tray.
- Than drop dayes one by one in chocolate syrup and roll gently to coat the dates.Remove with a spoon and carefully set on a tray than coat with desiccated coconut. Chill in the freezer for about 1 hour.Leave at room temperature for 10 mins before ready to serve..
recipe by Monika Jain ( Homechef) @cookpad