Valentine's Day Character Bento.
You can make Valentine's Day Character Bento using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Valentine's Day Character Bento
- It’s 1 dash of Mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1 dash of Nori seaweed.
- You need 2 stick of Imitation crab sticks.
- Prepare 1 slice of Sliced cheese.
- You need 1 dash of Thin egg omelet.
- You need 1 dash of Alphabet pasta.
Valentine's Day Character Bento instructions
- Place a thin egg omelet on the ketchup rice..
- Make a bunny's face, ears, and hands with mashed potatoes. Place them on the egg omelet..
- Make the parts of the face with nori. Use imitation crab stick for its cheeks..
- Make a love-letter with sliced cheese, nori, and imitation crab..
- Place the red part of imitation crab on the sliced cheese and cut out a heart shape. Write the word "LOVE" with the alphabet pasta, if available..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad