Dates and sesame seeds ladoo.
You can make Dates and sesame seeds ladoo using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dates and sesame seeds ladoo
- You need 400 gm of dates.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pure ghee.
- Prepare 1/2 bowl of almonds.
- You need 1/2 bowl of milk powder.
- Prepare 1/2 bowl of desiccated coconut powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of coarsely grinded Green cardamom.
- Prepare 1/2 bowl of sesame serds.
- It’s 8-10 of pistachios.
Dates and sesame seeds ladoo instructions
- Deseed dates. Grind it in mixer to a smooth paste or pulp..
- Heat ghee in a karahi. Roast almonds in ghee. Transfer it in a plate. Coarsely grind almonds..
- Now add dates pulp on this remaining ghee and stir on low flame till it turn thick. It may take 5-7 minutes..
- Add milk powder and mix well..
- Add desiccated coconut powder and mix well and cook for 2 minutes on low flame. Stir thoroughly..
- Now add coarsely grinded almonds and pistachio and mix. Switch off the flame. Allow it to cool..
- Now make laddoos with the help of your palms. Apply little ghee on palms and roll laddoos and keep in a plate. Dry roast sesame seeds in a karahi till it's colour changes..
- Now coat these prepare laddoos in sesame seeds. Like wise coat all the laddoos..
- An ideal and nutritious dessert. Keep in air tight container. Can be kept for 15 days in refrigerator..
recipe by Aruna Thapar @cookpad