You can have Powerpacked muffins! using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Powerpacked muffins!
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dates paste.
- It’s 1-2 teaspoons of coco powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of powder sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need of Garnish:.
- It’s of White chocolate and milk chocolate.
- It’s of Easter egg/ gems as required.
Powerpacked muffins! step by step
- First seive the dry ingredients together then add vinegar oil dates paste water and mix in cut and fold method. Do not over mix it.Bake for 20 mins at 200 degrees. Do not forget to preheat the oven before baking..
- Melt the chocolate on double boiler method or by microwave and garnish with it on the cake. Add Easter eggs for garnish or gems..
recipe by Shruti Raman( legendet100) @cookpad