Chopped Ham on Pumpernickel. Stir shredded ham, chopped eggs, celery, light mayonnaise, relish, onion, Dijon mustard, and black pepper together in a large bowl. My modifications: Used more egg than ham chopped up a dill pickle instead of using relish used horseradish mustard omitted the onion added tarragon and celery seed. Pumpernickel bread is a dark/heavy bread with lots of flavour in it.
The Best Pumpernickel Sandwich Recipes on Yummly Pumpernickel Bread, Bacon & Marmalade Sandwich On Pumpernickel Toast, Reuben Breakfast Sandwich On Pumpernickel English Muffins. It's hard to find a good recipe for traditional German Pumpernickel so I thought I. You can cook Chopped Ham on Pumpernickel using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chopped Ham on Pumpernickel
- It’s 3 slices of pumpernickel rye bread.
- You need 4 slices of chopped ham luncheon meat.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of prepared Horseradish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tablespoon of yellow prepared mustard.
Marinated London broil, jalapeno pepper jack cheese, big beef tomato, pink Himalayan salt, ground peppercorn, mayo, Kosciusko spicy brown mustard, popcorn. Peel and finely chop the shallot. Mix the herring and shallots with the chives and dill. Section the lemons, dice the lemon sections and add to the herring mixture.
Chopped Ham on Pumpernickel instructions
- Get the mustard, Horseradish sauce, and mayonnaise together in a bowl.
- Mix it up and set aside..
- Toast the bread.
- Add the Horseradish mixture to the bread.
- Add two slices of luncheon meat to the bread add the rest of the mixture to the third slice of toasted pumpernickel bread..
- Stack the two slices of bread with the ham on it on top of each other..
- Add the top slice of bread with the Horseradish mixture on it.
- Cut on a bias /angle and serve. I hope you enjoy!!.
recipe by skunkmonkey101 @cookpad
Spread the herring on the pumpernickel slices. Serve with frisee and garnished with fresh dill. Smoked salmon is always a hit at Christmas time, but if you're cooking for vegetarians, cubed beetroot works just as well for this recipe. For pumpernickel croutons, spray slices of pumpernickel bread with nonstick cooking spray. Rub with cut side of garlic clove.