Dill Eggs and Ham Sandwich.
You can cook Dill Eggs and Ham Sandwich using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dill Eggs and Ham Sandwich
- You need 4 slices of bread.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of dill weed divided.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Prepare 4 slices of Virginia Ham luncheon meat.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 4 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
Dill Eggs and Ham Sandwich step by step
- Beat the eggs and salt, then scramble till done. Add cheese and dill weed.
- Add mayonnaise to the bread.
- Then add the eggs.
- Fold the ham and add two pieces per sandwich atop the eggs.
- Add top piece of bread to the top of eggs..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
recipe by skunkmonkey101 @cookpad