Hamu katsu – ham cutlet. When I saw the master made Ham Katsu with just slices of ham, I knew I had to head over. Ham Katsu Ingredients: ~Thinly Sliced Ham ~ Beaten Egg ~ Flour ~ Breadcrumbs. [ENG/KOR] 심야식당 '햄카츠/햄가츠' 만들기 Midnight Dinner Tokyo, Ham Katsu Recipe. It is a deep fried ham which is very popular dish in Izakaya(Japanese-style tavern) especially in Kanto area(the eastern part of Japan around Tokyo).
It is ham cutlet that is cooked like deep-fried, breaded ham. Hamu katsu (ham katsu) which is widely considered to be a budget alternative to tonkatsu. Saengseonkkaseu (fish katsu) is a Korean fish cutlet modelled on the traditional Japanese dish. You can make Hamu katsu – ham cutlet using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Hamu katsu – ham cutlet
- You need 3 slices of ham (1/2cm – thick).
- Prepare of Pepper, to your taste.
- It’s 1 Tbs of flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 Tbs of water.
- It’s 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 300 ml of frying oil.
- It’s 100 g of cabbage, shredded.
- It’s 1/2 of tomato, cut into 1/4.
- It’s of Worcestershire sauce, if desired.
There is also a similar dish made with ingredients other than pork, beef or chicken which is known as furai. The word "katsu" is gairaigo, the Japanese term for words borrowed from other languages. The simplest phonetic translation of "cutlet" to Japanese vocalizations is katsuretsu, which in turn is shortened to katsu. Hamu katsu (ハムカツ ham katsu), a similar dish made from ham, is usually considered a budget alternative to tonkatsu.
Hamu katsu – ham cutlet step by step
- Pepper on both sides of ham..
- Beat an egg in a small mixing bowl, add the water and combine well. Transfer to a flat plate. Put the flour and bread crumbs to flat plates for each as well..
- Coat the ham with flour, then the egg mixture and then bread crumbs..
- Put the frying oil in a frying pan and then put the ham. Cook on medium heat. After a while take them over and cook until golden brown. *it's ok to put ham in oil before firing..
- Let the oil drip off, cut into half and serve with cabbage and tomato. Flavor with worcestershire sauce if desired..
recipe by YOROKOBI kitchen @cookpad
I welcomed cedar-Chan to the special judges, and finally I was Every piece has a very painful selection for every ham, but the winners and the award-winning works will be published on the vaziri site below. Looked around but didn't see anything about that. #hamu-katsu. Learn how to prepare this easy Ebi Katsu (Japanese Shrimp Cutlet) recipe like a pro. This recipe is from "Japanese Family-Style Recipes" by Hiroko Urakami. Hamu katsu (ハムカツ ham katsu), a similar dish made from ham, is usually considered a budget alternative to tonkatsu.