Rhubarb and curd cheese muffins.
You can cook Rhubarb and curd cheese muffins using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rhubarb and curd cheese muffins
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 150 grams of sugar.
- It’s 125 of curd cheese (try Eastern European shops or Polish section in Tesco) or Ricotta.
- Prepare 75 ml of kefir.
- Prepare 60 grams of melted butter (let it cool down).
- You need 175 grams of diced rhubarb.
- It’s 100 grams of flour.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 60 grams of corn flour.
- It’s of Tiny bit of vanilla extract (optional).
Rhubarb and curd cheese muffins step by step
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Whisk eggs and sugar.
- Mix curd cheese, kefir and melted butter.
- Mix the dry ingredients.
- Fold together all ingredients. Batter should be lumpy, so don't overmix..
- Spoon the mixture into a lined muffin tin. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden on top..
recipe by Liskin @cookpad