Al Haneena- Saudi dates sweet.
You can make Al Haneena- Saudi dates sweet using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Al Haneena- Saudi dates sweet
- It’s 1 kg of dates, seeds removed.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter, melted.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground cardamom.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of saffron.
Al Haneena- Saudi dates sweet instructions
- Roast the flour in a pan until golden in colored. Transfer to a bowl, add in the dates and mix. Knead mixture well with your bare hands..
- Add in the melted hot butter in small amounts while kneading. Then add in the cardamom and saffron and mix until the mixture is firm and contains large pieces of dates..
- Place in a serving dish. The habit is that everyone eats from the same dish. Serve with Arabic coffee..
recipe by Beirutieh @cookpad