Hot ham and cheese sammies. Your family is going to love them! These hot ham and cheese sandwiches are super easy to make and people absolutely love and DEVOUR them. How to make hot ham and cheese sandwiches.
Don't settle for ordinary ham and cheese sandwiches when you can make something deliciously different. The horseradish mustard dressing perfectly compliments the ham. Reviews for: Photos of Hot Ham and Cheese Sandwiches. You can make Hot ham and cheese sammies using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Hot ham and cheese sammies
- Prepare 12 of Hawaiian rolls.
- You need of Deli sliced ham.
- It’s of Swiss or provalone cheese.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare of Poppy seeds.
Hot Ham and Cheese Crescents recipe – ham, cheddar, swiss, cream cheese, dijon mustard, Worcestershire, brown sugar mixed together and baked in crescent rolls and topped with poppy seeds. I am totally addicted to these! I could not stop eating them! These are the easiest hot ham and cheese sandwiches you'll ever make for dinner!
Hot ham and cheese sammies step by step
- Slice Hawaiian rolls in half and set tops of rolls aside.
- Place bottom of rolls in baking pan and layer with deli ham, then later with cheese and another layer of ham.
- Place top of rolls on sandwiches.
- Melt butter in microwave and add Worcestershire and Dijon mustard. Mix until combined..
- Pour butter mixture over sandwiches and sprinkle top with poppy seeds..
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 min..
recipe by Brandy Davis @cookpad
The trickiest thing (which isn't tricky at all) is the. How to Make The Best Ham and Cheese Sandwiches. Grab a couple sammy's and enjoy! Hot Ham and Cheese Skillet Sandwiches. Made a grilled cheese and raided the fridge for other random ingredients.