You can have Pumpkin Bread using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Bread
- It’s 3 1/2 cups (420 g) of all purpose flour (I use cake flour).
- You need 1 1/2 cups (300 g) of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp (7.5 g) of salt.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of (10g)baking soda.
- It’s 3 tsp (15 g) of pumpkin pie spice (or 2 tsp cinnamon, 3/4 tsp nutmeg, 1/8 tsp cloves, 1/8 tsp ground ginger)).
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can (424 g) of pure pumpkin puree (about 1 3/4 cup).
- You need 5 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup (240 ml) of canola oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup (120 ml) of water (can use Coconut milk, almond milk, soy milk…).
- It’s of Optional.
- You need 1 cup (240 ml) of raisins.
- You need 1 cup (240 ml) of Toasted Pumpkin Seeds.
- It’s 1 cup (240 ml) of walnuts.
Pumpkin Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350F (176C) degrees. Grease 2 loaf pans (23 cm x 13 cm)..
- Mix dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, pumpkin spices)..
- Mix wet ingredients (egg, pumpkin puree, oil, water..
- Combine the dry into the wet, 1/3 at a time, being careful not to over mix! (Or you will have tough bread!) Add raisin and mix..
- Pour batter into two loaf pans. Top one with walnuts and top the other with Pumpkin seeds..
- Bake until a toothpick comes out clean, about 50- 60mins..
- Cool in rack..
- Make a fantastic hostess gift if you’re traveling to someone’s house for Thanksgiving..
recipe by Lavender @cookpad