Ham / Pepperoni and Cheese Stick Melts.
You can cook Ham / Pepperoni and Cheese Stick Melts using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham / Pepperoni and Cheese Stick Melts
- It’s 12 ounces of mozzarella cheese, cut into 12 1 ounce sticks, or pre cut mozzarella cheese stiicks.
- It’s 12 slices of deli sliced Black Forrest ham.
- Prepare 32 slices of pepperoni.
- It’s of crackered black pepper as needed for sprinkling.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning blend as needed for sprinkling.
- It’s of fresh basil, parsley and chives for garnish.
- You need of ,marinara sauce for dipping. I used my basic marinara sauce in my profile or use your favorite.
Ham / Pepperoni and Cheese Stick Melts step by step
- Preheat the oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray foil with non stick spray.
- To assemble cheese sticks start by placing a slice of Black Forrest ham on your work surface.
- Add 3 pepperoni slices on top of ham.
- Place mozzarella cheese on top of pepperoni.
- Spronkle cheese lightly with cracked pepper and italian seasoning.
- Roll cheese tightly in ham.
- Place on prepared pan seam side down.
- Bake about 5 minutes just until cheese is just starting t I melt. Watch them so the cheese does not melt out. Any cheese that spreads put ends a little bit is ok, just push it back to the ham.
- Remove while warm to plate garnished with fresh basil, parsley and chives. Serve with marinara for dipping.
recipe by fenway @cookpad