Spicy Ham Frittata. Frittatas have saved me on more hungry weeknights than I care to count. Shakshuka – Eggs Poached in Spicy Tomato Pepper Sauce. Get creative with your frittata combos – try spicy jalapenos and cheddar or ham and Swiss.
Cook, stirring gently a couple times in the first minutes of cooking. Then let the mixture cook undisturbed. Potatoes, eggs, and ham, this frittata is all of your breakfast favorites in one dish. You can have Spicy Ham Frittata using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Ham Frittata
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 C of milk.
- It’s 1/2 C of Cider Roasted Ham; small dice.
- It’s 1/2 C of Cider Roasted Ham braising liquid.
- It’s 2 of jalapeños; small dice.
- Prepare 1/2 of green bell pepper; small dice.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion; small dice.
- It’s 1 of Russet potato; peeled & small dice.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic; creamed.
- Prepare 2 T of butter; melted.
- Prepare 1/3 C of shredded sharp cheddar.
- Prepare 1/3 C of shredded swiss.
- Prepare as needed of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare as needed of kosher salt & black pepper.
I've added thinly sliced potatoes to this frittata, which creates an awesome texture and makes it extra filling for very. This easy ham and broccoli frittata with chunks of cheddar cheese is a perfect (and fast) low carb breakfast or brunch option. A spicy twist on a simple frittata recipe, with Masala paste, coriander and plump cherry tomatoes. Pair it with our avocado salsa for a light and budget-friendly supper.
Spicy Ham Frittata instructions
- Heat a large saute pan with enough oil to coat the bottom..
- Add potatoes, onions, jalapeños, bell pepper with a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Whisk eggs, milk, and cheese together with a pinch of salt and pepper..
- When vegetables begin to soften, add garlic. Cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until garlic is fragrant..
- Add braising liquid. Reduce on high heat until nearly dry..
- Add butter. Swirl pan to melt..
- Add eggs. Quickly stir and shake pan to distribute eggs evenly..
- Cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute without shaking or stirring pan to form a "crust" or a little texture on the bottom..
- Bake uncovered at 350° for approximately 10-15 minutes or until eggs are no longer runny..
- Variations; Bacon, bacot fat, Canadian bacon, pancetta, prosciutto, salami, capicola, pastrami, sopressata, pepperjack cheese, mozzarella, parmesean, pecorino, romano, gruyere, parmigiano reggiano, goat cheese, cream cheese, honey, feta, paprika, smoked paprika, applewood seasoning, asiago, roasted garlic, roasted bell peppers or tomatoes, fire roasted diced tomatoes, cilantro, scallions, chives, spinach, arugula, queso fresco, cotija, chihuahua cheese, cinnamon, basil, parsely, thyme, rosemary, sage, sweet potatoes, carrots, celery, ginger, tomatoes, coriander seed, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, celery seed, cumin, apples, asparagus, broccoli, capers, avocado, havarti, monterey jack, dill, sesame seeds, white pepper, mushrooms, curry, chervil, savory, shallots, watercress, zucchini, tomatoes.
recipe by ChefDoogles @cookpad
All Purpose Garlic, Herb, Black Pepper and Sea Salt Seasoning gives it an irresistibly savory and spicy flavor – simply. Enjoy this ham and cheese frittata with fresh veggies for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Ham and Egg Frittata. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This versatile frittata's a favorite for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And while our recipe calls for potatoes, onion, frozen spinach, cheddar, and deli ham, you can mix it up to your family's taste.