Tomato Chocolate Fudge Muffin.
You can cook Tomato Chocolate Fudge Muffin using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato Chocolate Fudge Muffin
- You need 60 grams of Butter (brought to room temperature).
- Prepare 40 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Egg (brought to room temperature).
- Prepare 45 grams of ○ Cake flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of ○ Cocoa powder (I use Van Houten's).
- You need 1 tsp of ○ Baking powder.
- It’s 6 of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 20 grams of Walnuts.
- You need of For the chocolate sauce:.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cocoa powder (I use Van Houten's).
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 60 ml of Boiling water.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Rum (or vanilla essence).
- You need 1 of Herbs.
- You need 1 of Powdered sugar (optional).
Tomato Chocolate Fudge Muffin instructions
- Lightly roast the walnuts in a toaster oven and chop them up..
- Remove the stems of the cherry tomatoes, cut the top 1/3 off of each of the tomatoes, and set aside to use as topping. Cut the rest into fourths..
- Beat the butter until creamy. Mix in the sugar until it turns white. Gradually stir in the beaten egg a little at a time until fluffy..
- Sift the ○ ingredients together, then mix into the batter until no longer powdery..
- Add the nuts from Steps 1 and chopped tomatoes from Step 2 to the batter and evenly combine..
- To make the chocolate sauce, mix together the cocoa and sugar. Add the hot water and rum and mix well..
- Pour the batter from Step 5 into the muffin cups and top with the sauce from Step 6..
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180°F Celsius for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and top with the tops of the tomatoes from Step 2. Bake for about 10 more minutes..
- Once baked, sprinkle with powdered sugar and garnish with herbs..
- If you eat them while still warm, the chocolate sauce will be gooey and delicious! They're also delicious after they cool..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad