You can have Cranberry Sauce using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cranberry Sauce
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 12 oz. of fresh or frozen cranberries.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 2 of squeezed oranges, about 1 cup.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
Cranberry Sauce instructions
- Melt the butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Add cranberries, sugar, orange juice and salt.
- Lower the temperature to medium/low and cook with covered pan until it boils for 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Raise the temperature to medium/high and cook it for 8 minutes stirring continuously so that it does not stick or burn.
- Or until it takes a semi-thick consistency.
- Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 months.