Chocolate Velvet Cupcakes with Browned-Butter-Cinnamon-Cream-Cheese Frosting (from. Pipable and not too sweet browned butter cinnamon cream cheese frosting, makes them extra Alternatively, for another variation of the cinnamon cream cheese frosting that is NOT browned I'm so happy you loved these cupcakes as much as I do! Butter: When creamed with sugar, butter adds flavor, moisture, and structure. Sugar: I love the mix of both brown sugar and granulated sugar in these cupcakes.
It's my husband's favorite dessert there, and the first time he ordered it, I couldn't believe that the cinnamon ice cream was. Chocolate Velvet Cupcakes are topped with a to-die-for Browned Butter-Cinnamon-Cream Cheese Frosting for an irresistible bite-sized dessert. Gradually add to chocolate mixture alternately with sour cream, beginning and ending with flour mixture. You can have Chocolate Velvet Cupcakes with Browned-Butter-Cinnamon-Cream-Cheese Frosting (from using 17 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Velvet Cupcakes with Browned-Butter-Cinnamon-Cream-Cheese Frosting (from
- You need of Chocolate Velvet Cupcakes.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of semisweet chocolate morsels.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 of 16oz package of light brown sugar.
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 of 8oz container of sour cream.
- You need 1 cup of hot water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of Browned-butter-cinnamon-cream-cheese frosting.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 2 of 8oz packages of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 2 of 16oz packages of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Beat at low speed just until blended after each. If you plan on frosting a cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese frosting, or with regular cream cheese frosting, I suggest using the same ratio cream cheese:butter. A spicy cupcake with subtle cinnamon frosting. A spicy, gingery cake finds its perfect complement in sweet, rich cream cheese frosting.
Chocolate Velvet Cupcakes with Browned-Butter-Cinnamon-Cream-Cheese Frosting (from instructions
- Cupcakes: Preheat oven to 350°..
- Microwave morsels in a microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring at 30-second intervals..
- Beat butter and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until well blended (about 5 minutes)..
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until blended after each addition..
- Add melted chocolate; beat until blended..
- Sift together flour, baking soda, and salt..
- Gradually add to chocolate mixture alternately with sour cream, beginning and ending with flour mixture..
- Beat at low speed just until blended after each addition..
- Gradually add hot water in a slow, steady stream, beating at low speed just until blended..
- Stir in vanilla.
- Place 36 paper baking cups in 3 (12-cup) muffin pans; spoon batter into cups, filling three-fourths full..
- Bake at 350° for 18 to 20 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in centers comes out clean..
- Remove from pans to wire racks, and let cool completely (about 45 minutes)..
- Icing: Cook butter in a small heavy saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, 6 to 8 minutes or until butter begins to turn golden brown..
- Immediately remove from heat..
- Pour butter into a bowl. Cover and chill 1 hour or until butter is cool and begins to solidify..
- Beat butter and cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add powdered sugar, beating until light and fluffy..
- Stir in cinnamon and vanilla.
- Pipe onto cupcakes.
Whisk together the melted butter, brown sugar, molasses, and egg. Perfect light & fluffy chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. To make the frosting, in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment beat the cream cheese and butter on medium-high speed until well. But the cupcakes themselves WERE NOT. I prefer my cream cheese frosting to have more butter than cream cheese, but if you like a super strong cream cheese flavor, you can double the cream cheese A moist red velvet cupcake with a light texture and a slight chocolate flavor.