Ham and Cheese Toasted Roll Ups.
You can make Ham and Cheese Toasted Roll Ups using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Ham and Cheese Toasted Roll Ups
- Prepare 4 slices of soft sandwich bread, crusts removed.
- You need 8 of thin slices deli ham, I used hot spicy deli ham.
- Prepare 4 cuts of extra sharp cheddar cheese about 1/4 inch thick and the length of the bread, see direction step #3.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Prepare 1 recipe of my creamy mustard sauce, found in my profile and in search.
Ham and Cheese Toasted Roll Ups instructions
- Flatten bread with a rolling pinn.
- Place 2 thin ham slices on each rolled bread slice.
- Add the cheddar cheese on the end of bread.
- Roll bread upin a tight roll.
- Combine egg and milk in a dish that can fit rolls, dip bread rolls in egg/milk mixture to coat.
- Heat butter in skillet. Cook rolls starting seam side down until golden an cheese is melting.
- Serve with creamy mustard sauce.
recipe by fenway @cookpad