Bunny Cupcake Toppers. We Have Almost Everything On eBay. The most common bunny cupcake topper material is paper. Bunny Cupcake Toppers These adorable bunny cupcake toppers are perfect for surprising the littles this spring season and make a cute addition to an Easter celebration.
Set of six bunny cupcake toppers. Perfect for Easter, birthdays, baby showers, and other cupcake worthy events. Put bunny toppers on cakes, cupcakes, ice cream, fruits, beverage, cheese and any dish you want to decorate. You can make Bunny Cupcake Toppers using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bunny Cupcake Toppers
- Prepare 2 of tubs of frosting.
- You need 1 of marshmallows.
- It’s 1 of pink crystal sugar.
- It’s 1 of round sprinkles.
- Prepare 1 of long chocolate sprinkles.
So basically its an Easter party miracle, cupcake toppers, coloring pages to keep your kids busy… what else could you possible need (well besides ALL the candy ha). Print and cut out those cute bunnies. I am excited to share my Bunny Cupcake Toppers with you today. These would be perfect for Easter or any Spring party you may be having.
Bunny Cupcake Toppers instructions
- Tint one tub of frosting pink or whatever color you would like. Frost cupcakes with that. Put the white frosting in a zip top bag. Snip the end off. Put a dolip of white in the middle of each cupcake..
- Cut each marshmallow into 4 prices. Then snip each piece about half the way down to make it look like ears. Dump some pink crystal sprinkles on a paper plate. Press marshmallow ears in and slightly flatten. Put on cupcakes..
- Give each bunny 2 eyes, a nose, and 3 whiskers on each side..
Only a few supplies are needed and they are so simple and easy to create that really anyone can do them. I made them to give to my little primary class this weekend as a little Easter treat. EASY TO USE- Place cupcake liners onto cupcake/muffin pan, pour batter and bake! BUNNY LOOK- Top off the cupcakes with bunny ear. Whatever you want to call them, these cupcake toppers are very easy and very cute – and all you need are five simple supplies.