3 Ingredient drop biscuits. They are tender and light with a rubbly, golden crust that will have you plucking an extra one or two from the bread basket when no one's looking! I love the simplicity of this recipe. Ingredients in Self-Rising Flour Biscuits Self-Rising Flour.
That means you can enjoy these simple biscuits any time you want. What could be better than that?<br /> <br /> Flour, cream, and butter are the only ingredients you need for these amazing biscuits. Make these for dinner, shortcake, and all your favorite breakfast dishes! You can cook 3 Ingredient drop biscuits using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of 3 Ingredient drop biscuits
- Prepare 2 of and 1/4 cups flour.
- Prepare 1 stick of salted butter (4oz).
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk or butter milk.
- Prepare of The colder the butter and milk the better.
See recipe notes for freezer instructions. I can honestly say that I've never made biscuits from scratch before, so I was a little nervous about trying this for the first time. I'm not really sure why I've never made them before. Perhaps I had it in my mind that they were supposed to be daily difficult and taxing.
3 Ingredient drop biscuits instructions
- Set oven to 450. Measure flour loosely, place in mixing bowl, cut butter into chucks, use fork to cut into flour will be a corn mill like consistently..
- Add milk and mix with rudder spatula or wooden spoon. Once done you can use sheet pan lined with parchment paper or iron skillet to bake. Use a ice cream scoop or 1/4 measuring cup to scoop and place on pan/skillet. Bake 16 to 18 minutes. Feel free to butter once out and enjoy!!!.
This post originally brought to you by White Lily Flour. They're the perfect no-fuss biscuit to prepare when you're in a hurry as these drop biscuits skip the rolling and cutting that's typically required to divide the dough. This is a fabulous topper for pot pies. I didn't have any puff pastry one day & thought , what about a biscuit topper? They turn out perfect every time!