Carrot Cake Cupcakes. These spiced Carrot Cake Cupcakes are soft, moist, and topped with an easy cream cheese These carrot cake cupcakes are incredibly soft, light, super moist, and jam-packed with freshly grated. Soft, fluffy, and moist carrot cake cupcakes! Made completely from scratch with real grated carrots and the option to add nuts or raisins, these cupcakes are always a hit!
This Carrot Cake Cupcakes recipe is unbelievably (yes, I'm going to use the "m" word) moist and perfectly spiced and loaded up with fresh carrots, and topped with the most heavenly cream cheese. These are hands down the best Carrot Cake Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting you'll ever find. They're moist without being dense, and have just the right amount of spice. You can cook Carrot Cake Cupcakes using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Prepare 200 grams of Grated carrots.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 125 ml of Oil.
- You need 10 ml of Vanilla.
- Prepare 200 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 50 grams of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 180 ml of Buttermilk.
- You need 300 grams of Flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 2 grams of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cloves.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Ground ginger.
- It’s 100 grams of Walnuts.
- You need 130 grams of Raisins.
- It’s 120 grams of Crushed pineapple with juice.
This is our favorite recipe for carrot cake cupcakes! These cupcakes are also inspired by one of our most popular recipes! Okay, I know we've still got a ways but it's been starting to warm up, and did you know Easter is in March this year? These Carrot Cake Cupcakes are one of my family's favorite treats and everyone that tries these goes crazy for them!
Carrot Cake Cupcakes instructions
- Place raisins in a bowl with the pineappe, Let soak for at least an hour. Toast walnuts either in the oven or on stove until fragrant. Finely grate carrots..
- Preheat oven to 375F/190C and prepare your tins. In a bowl, add flour, soda, spices, and salt and whisk to combine..
- In another bowl, mix the eggs and sugars on medium speed for about 5 minutes or until the mix is pale and double in volume. Add in the oil and vanilla..
- Alternate the buttermilk with the flour mixture, reserving a bit of flour to dust the walnuts with. Add the carrot and raisins and mix. Add the walnuts and last of the flour until just combined. Spoon into tins..
- This recipe actually made 24 cupcakes, 6 egg shaped individual cakes, and two 6" round layers. Omitting the walnuts and/or raisins will give you less..
- Bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out with dry crumbs..
- These get better the next day so make a batch up ahead of time and make your frosting day of..
My dad's all time favorite dessert is carrot cake and after spending literally years. Want the best cupcake recipe for made-from-scratch carrot cake cupcakes? Top them using our recipe for the best cream cheese frosting! These moist and fluffy carrot cake cupcakes are beyond delicious with toasted walnuts, a perfect mix of. How to Make Carrot Cake Cupcakes.