Air fryer stuffed mushrooms. They make the perfect game-day snack, but also impress as a first course when having friends over for an elegant dinner. These Air Fryer Stuffed Mushrooms have become a crowd favorite around here. Honestly, they are just easier to make in the air fryer without having to turn on my oven.
So you want to make sure the filling itsn't too cold and make sure it cooked all the way through. If cooking in multiple batches, the first batch will take longer to cook if Air Fryer is not already pre-heated. Make the best Stuffed Mushrooms with these Air Fryer Stuffed Mushrooms! You can have Air fryer stuffed mushrooms using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Air fryer stuffed mushrooms
- It’s of Mushrooms, I used button.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Diced Garlic.
- You need of Sour cream.
- It’s of Cheddar/mozzarella cheese or mix.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of Sliced scallions(optional).
I have to say I love Stuffed Mushrooms, I also happen to love these Grilled Mushrooms too. Now though I make them easily with the air fryer. These Air Fryer Stuffed Mushrooms have become a crowd favorite around here. Fifteen Minute Air Fryer Three Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms is a low-carb, keto-diet friendly recipe that is quick and easy to make.
Air fryer stuffed mushrooms step by step
- Rinse your mushrooms and remove stems.
- Season with some salt and pepper if desired.
- Add a little bit of garlic. Top with some sour cream then cheese then breadcrumbs..
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook in the air fryer at 350° for 6-7 minutes.
- When done top with green onions if desired.
- I cooked some asparagus along side the mushrooms at the same time just as a bonus 😛.
This recipe is loaded with parmesan, sharp cheddar, and white cheddar cheese, creamy cream cheese, and savory garlic. This dish is the perfect appetizer for parties, events, and gatherings. Air Fryer Stuffed Mushrooms is one of the best types of cooking you could possibly learn to cook when you first get an air fryer. Air Fryer-Homemade Shake and Bake Pork Chops. Air Fryer-Cornish Hen (With No Oil) Air Fryer-French Toast Sticks.