AVIL MILK/POHA MILK.
You can cook AVIL MILK/POHA MILK using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of AVIL MILK/POHA MILK
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Poha.
- It’s 1 of Banana Chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Mango Chopped.
- It’s as needed of Chopped nuts & Dates.
- You need as needed of Raisins.
- You need as needed of Chilled Milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh cream optional.
- Prepare as needed of Cherry Chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
AVIL MILK/POHA MILK instructions
- Get ready with all the ingredients. No cooking needed. Mix the milk, cream and sugar until it dissolves..
- Take a serving glass. Add chopped banana, next chopped mangoes, add some chopped dates and nuts and cherry. Now add the poha. Again repeat until you reach the top of the glass..
- Now pour the milk mixture until top and serve with a spoon. Mix and gulp it down😋.
- Change your fruits according to season and add in what ever you feel or is your favorite 🥰.
recipe by sushcookss @cookpad