You can cook Pasta Salad using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta Salad
- You need 1 (16 oz.) of Box Rotini pasta.
- It’s 1 head of broccoli florets.
- It’s 1 pack of grape tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 2 of cucumbers, seeds removed, diced fine.
- It’s 1 of roasted red pepper, diced.
- Prepare of Green onions, sliced.
- Prepare 1 can of large black pitted olives, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of bottle, about 10 greek peppers, whole (peppercinis).
- Prepare 1 block of colby cheese cubed.
- Prepare 1 block of pepper jack cheese cubed.
- Prepare of Or mozzarella pearls or shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 of ham steak cubed.
- It’s 1 bag of mini pepperonis.
- Prepare 1 packet of Good Seasons Italian seasoning mix.
- It’s 2 Tbls of honey.
- You need 1 (24 oz.) of bottle olive garden creamy Italian dressing.
- You need 3 Tbl of pesto.
Pasta Salad step by step
- Boil pasta according to directions and drain then run cold water over pasta to cool, drain again and set aside.
- Put together entire ingredients into large mixing bowl (except the pasta and bottle dressing) turning to mix.
- Add pasta and bottle dressing and turn in bowl with spatula until evenly coated, I also add some juice from the pepper jar.
- Cover and place in fridge…at least 2-3 hours to marry the flavors Overnight is better.
- After taking out of fridge, give it a toss and serve !! 😋.
- I like to add a little grated parmesan or feta cheese on top maybe some sunflower seeds or bacon bits but that is completely optional ENJOY !!.
- Double this recipe for several people 😋😋😋😋😋😋.
recipe by ⚡Welderwoman⚡ @cookpad