Oats Date & Walnut muffins.
You can have Oats Date & Walnut muffins using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oats Date & Walnut muffins
- Prepare 2-1/2 cup of oat flour (I use Quakes oats).
- It’s 1/3 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- You need 3/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/3 cup of maple syrup.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of coarsely chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 1 cup of pitted dates coarsely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Oats Date & Walnut muffins step by step
- Pre heat oven to 752*C Oil and dust with flour the muffin tin. In a large bowl, whisk together the oat flour, brown sugar, cinnamon powder, baking soda and salt..
- In a separate bowl combine milk, maple syrup, oil, vanilla extract and eggs. Mixing until just moistened. Add the walnuts and dates..
- Divide batter evenly in each muffin cup. Bake until a toothpick inserted in centre of muffin comes out clean. 20 to 23 minutes. Cool and remove from muffin pan..
recipe by Mirth @cookpad