beer mug cake. These Beer Mug Cupcakes with Baileys® Filling are a fun treat for any party. They're so good, your guests will toast to their deliciousness! Each triple chocolate cake is filled with decadent Baileys® Irish Cream chocolate ganache, then wrapped in white modeling chocolate decorated to look like a beer mug, and topped with a frothy whipped cream foam.
Without a handle, it's really a beer glass cake. And that just doesn't have the same ring to it!! This Beer Mug Cake is so easy to make and decorate and can be personalized for your party. You can cook beer mug cake using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of beer mug cake
- You need 4 box of cake mix, any flavor.
- It’s 1 box of fondant.
- You need 1 box of prepared frosting.
- It’s 1 bunch of food dyes, gel.
- Prepare 1 of wooden dowel.
- It’s 1 can of clean empty beer can.
What better way to celebrate his special day than with a slice of this yellow cake decorated with homemade buttercream frosting? A glass of cold beer has the power to tickle your senses. And, this is probably the reason why beer mug theme cakes are extremely popular for occasions like a birthday party or a wedding ceremony. Making a beer mug theme cake is obviously time consuming if you want to add little crafty details.
beer mug cake step by step
- bake cake mixes according to box instructions into 4 or 6, depending on how tall you want it, 6"pans. set aside and let cool..
- color fondant to a golden yellow.
- layer cooled cake with frosting in between and on the outside, so the fondant can stick.
- lay fondant on layered frosted cake and press bottoms down and under the cake.
- roll smaller piece of fondant and shape like"C" for handle, attach with toothpicks.
- stick dowel through entire cake, frost by hand with colored frosting.
- place can on top, I did not need to attach can.
- place in fridge until ready to present and serve, I had to remove top two shelves for it to fit!.
Still no matter how long it takes, the final result would be worth it. See more ideas about Beer mug cake, Beer cake, Cake. I replaced some of the buttermilk with beer in my go-to vanilla layer cake recipe, and frosted the cake with a vanilla buttercream. The full recipe and instructions can be found here: https. It's covered with fondant and painted with an airbrush but you can easily use use food colors and paint it with a regular brush.