Bacon Wrapped Dates.
You can make Bacon Wrapped Dates using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Dates
- You need 8 oz of large pitted dried dates.
- Prepare 1 packages of Bacon (any kind except thick) cut into thirds..
Bacon Wrapped Dates instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Line an edged cookie sheet with foil..
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each date. Make sure the bacon seam is facing downward and place on tray. Press firmly..
- Bake 20 – 25 minutes, until crispy. Let cool 5 minutes..
recipe by Kelly @cookpad