Mini Peanut Butter Protein Cookies. Available in our Official Store Online or Learn Where to Buy at a Retail Partner Near You I was craving peanut butter cookies so I whipped up these mini PB cookies and they are delicious. These Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies are naturally gluten free, as the whey protein and coconut flour replace the wheat flour. (Coconut flour is also high protein and high fiber too; you can read all about it in this post for Coconut Flour Cookies; this is the brand I buy.). If you've never purchased whey protein powder and aren't looking to (though I'd hope that any of.
Try vanilla or dark chocolate blackberry. The possibilities for add-ins are endless with these easy protein cookies! EAT WELL ON THE GO: Our cookies are gluten free, vegan, Non-GMO and they contain no sugar alcohols, no trans fats, no dairy, no soy and no eggs. You can cook Mini Peanut Butter Protein Cookies using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
- It’s 40 g of coconut sugar.
- You need 95 g of peanut butter.
- It’s 1 of large egg (whole).
- It’s 1 of egg white.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 50 g of vanilla protein powder.
- Prepare 50 g of compound chocolate (shaved) or chocolate chips.
Ready for an easy and delicious cookie recipe?! I sure hope so because this next one is fabulous. My sister wanted to give these Mini Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter cookies a try, and of course, the family encouraged it. The result was a great new cookie recipe that we'll be making a LOT more often!
Mini Peanut Butter Protein Cookies step by step
- Prepare all of the ingredients.
- Mix the coconut sugar, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and eggs on low speed until combined.
- Add the salt and the baking soda. Sift in the flour then mix it with a plastic spatula.
- Add the protein powder. I used plant based protein, I think it tastes the best, but you can use whey protein as well. Different protein powder will have different properties so by the end of this step, judge the dough whether it is too dry or too soggy. If it’s to dry you can add a little bit of milk, if it’s too soggy you can add a little bit of protein powder.
- Add the chocolate and mix again.
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap and let sit in the fridge for about 30 minutes while you do the dishes, prep the pan, and preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Line the baking pan with parchment paper and grease with butter and flour. Honestly I don’t have any parchment paper left so I just greased the pan. Scoop the dough one tablespoon at a time, flatten the top a little bit because the cookie will not spread in the oven. The dough makes 15-16 cookies.
- I went a bit crazy by sifting a little bit of cocoa powder on top of the unbaked cookies. You can skip this step.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes. Take it straight out of the oven when the timer stops. Let it cool down on a wire rack for as long as you can wait..
In a large bowl, cream shortening, peanut butter and sugars until blended. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Upgrade your snack game with our chewy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Mini Protein Cookies! Thick, chewy and satisfying, these healthy, giant peanut butter breakfast cookies require no baking, packed with protein, and are naturally gluten free, grain free, dairy free and vegan! If you love a crunchy, chewy cookie then these peanut butter oatmeal cookies are for you!