Almond & Rhubarb Cake (Gluten-Free).
You can cook Almond & Rhubarb Cake (Gluten-Free) using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Almond & Rhubarb Cake (Gluten-Free)
- You need 3 cup of Rhubarb (sliced).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lime or lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Coconut sugar or Lakanto.
- You need 250 ml of Almond flour.
- Prepare 125 ml of Coconut powder.
- It’s 125 ml of Coconut sugar or Lakanto.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 125 ml of Sour cream or unsweetened yogurt.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Almond essence.
- It’s 125 ml of Sliced almonds.
- It’s 1 of Oil or butter to grease cake pan.
Almond & Rhubarb Cake (Gluten-Free) step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease the 21-cm round cake pan with oil or butter..
- Place the sliced rhubarb, lime or lemon juice, and 3 tablespoons of sugar into a bowl. Mix it up and set aside..
- In a separate bowl, combine the ingredients on the list from the almond powder down to the salt, and mix..
- Add the sour cream or yogurt, beaten egg, and almond extract. Mix together..
- Add the rhubarb and gently mix it in..
- Transfer the batter to the cake mold and top with almond slices..
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until an inserted skewer comes out clean..
- Once cooled, remove from the cake pan and place on a wire rack to cool..
- Infuse with love and gratitude. Slice it up and serve with fruits or vegetables..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad