Pumpkin roll. It's an easy Thanksgiving dessert to make ahead of time, it's filled with a heavenly cream cheese filling. This is the easiest pumpkin roll recipe I've ever made. There's no fret with this pumpkin cake roll.
Pumpkin Roll is synonymous with Thanksgiving in my family, and I hope soon – in yours. This Pumpkin Roll recipe is easier than you think, and will make you a holiday dessert superstar. Here's a pumpkin roll that anyone can make! You can cook Pumpkin roll using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin roll
- You need 3/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cloves (ground).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2/3 cup of pumpkin purée.
- You need of Nuts (optional).
- Prepare of Filling—.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of package cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 6 tbs of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 tsp of pumpkin spice (optional, I make my own, recipe in page).
- Prepare of Additional powdered sugar for Decor.
We know rolled cakes can be a little intimidating, which is why we're sharing all our secrets for rolling a cake with no cracks, and filling it with just the. This pumpkin roll recipe with the best cream cheese filling is a favorite you'll make year after year. It's easy to freeze and serve with my tips for how to roll a pumpkin roll successfully every time. This Pumpkin Roll is an easy, beautiful cake to make in the fall!
Pumpkin roll instructions
- Beat eggs and sugar, and butter(mixer bowl) then add pumpkin..
- In a seperate bowl combine flour, etc..
- Then slowly mix into pumpkin mixture..
- Prepare a pan how you like (I parchment paper a pan, my largest cookie sheet—I use butter knifes to hold my paper down).
- Spread the batter, evenly. Bake on 375 13-15 minutes. (Of course when I spread the batter I remove the butter knifes).
- Gently and carefully ‘slide’ your paper onto counter top. (Or you can carefully, quickly, flip your ‘cake’ onto a powdered sugared towel).
- Then take the smaller edge, and begin to roll (while hot, to ‘train’ the piece to roll—immediately!! It will be hot!!!!).
- Allow to cool, while it is cooling you may mix your softened cream cheese, and vanilla and butter, then powdered sugar, and spice if you please..
- Unroll your COOLED pumpkin roll, then spread around the icing, leaving about a quarter inch space around all edges..
- Then re-roll, this time removing the parchment as you go..
- Chill at least 1hr before cutting and serving..
This Patterned Pumpkin Roll with a gorgeous autumn leaf decoration will be the star of your dessert A moist pumpkin cake is rolled around a pumpkin spice cream cheese filling, and the outside is. This Pumpkin Roll creates a lovely pinwheel design by wrapping a honey colored sponge cake around a cream cheese filling that is full of toasted. The tender pumpkin cake with the cream cheese filling – what's not to love? A good pumpkin roll is one of my very favorite pumpkin-flavored treats. I don't know if there is a more beautiful combination than soft, spiced pumpkin cake rolled with a filling of soft, sweet cream.