Peanut Butter cupcakes. Line a cupcake pan with paper liners, or grease and flour cups. In a large bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Combine the dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each addition.
Adapted from my original recipe, I use oil, brown sugar, sour cream, and extra milk to guarantee each cupcake is soft and moist. Very finely chopped peanuts add flavor. They're tender, flavorful, and EASY, making this updated recipe the indisputable peanut butter cupcake champion! You can make Peanut Butter cupcakes using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter cupcakes
- It’s of cupcakes.
- It’s 55 grams of butter, soft.
- Prepare 225 grams of brown sugar.
- Prepare 115 grams of peanut butter (can be crunchy).
- It’s 2 each of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 225 grams of self raising flour.
- It’s 100 ml of milk.
- It’s of frosting.
- Prepare 125 grams of butter, soft.
- It’s 3 tbsp of peanut butter (not crunchy).
- Prepare 225 grams of icing sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
El punto es que estos peanut butter cupcakes son tan buenos que yo voy a parar de contarles los maravillosos que son, y lo lindas que se ven las cabras bebe en pijama porque ustedes tienen que ir ya a hacerlos. These tender cupcakes are made with peanut butter in the batter and are topped with creamy peanut butter frosting. Made from scratch with simple ingredients you already have in your pantry, these cupcakes are easy and scrumptious! One challenge with baking with peanut butter is that it tends to make baked goods dry.
Peanut Butter cupcakes step by step
- preheat oven to 180°C. put cupcake cases into the cupcake tray.
- beat butter, sugar and peanut butter in a bowl until well combined – for 1-2 minutes. add 1 egg at a time and the vanilla extract. beat until combined..
- sift in the flour and mix together. gradually add the milk until well combined..
- spoon the mixture into the cases and bake for 25 mins or until they are golden brown. to test if they are done put a wooden skewer into the center and if it comes out clean they are done..
- to make the frosting, mix butter, icing sugar and peanut butter together. add the maple syrup and milk and mix well..
- pipe frosting onto cooled cupcakes and they are ready. I put mine in the fridge to set the buttercream more..
I made several tweaks to this recipe to avoid that. The peanut butter frosting is the really winner with these cupcakes and it couldn't be easier to make. How to make peanut butter frosting: My biggest tip for making peanut butter frosting is to use a commercial brand of peanut butter, NOT natural or homemade peanut butter! They were always amazingly delicious and the supermarket aisles are always jammed pack full of cool peanut butter stuff, especially in the baking aisle. In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder, pumpkin, apple sauce, vegetable oil and eggs.