Vanilla Cookies Easter Edition!.
You can make Vanilla Cookies Easter Edition! using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vanilla Cookies Easter Edition!
- It’s 370 gms of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 50 gms of Icing sugar.
- Prepare 100 gms of Local sugar.
- You need 200 gms of Margarine.
- It’s 0.8 gms of Baking powder.
- Prepare 2 ml of Vanilla Essence.
- It’s 100 ml of water or milk.
- You need of Egg white of ½ an egg.
Vanilla Cookies Easter Edition! step by step
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees. Grease a baking tray. Weigh all your ingredients accurately..
- Put local sugar and margarine in a bowl and beat till smooth, fluffy and pale. Could go up to 10 minutes using a mixer..
- Add icing sugar and mix till well combined. I prefer kenafric icing sugar for best results..
- Add the egg white and continue mixing..
- Add flour and baking powder and continue mixing on low speed..
- Add the vanilla essence and milk/water and continue mixing to a smooth paste..
- Put your mixture into a piping bag fitted with a big nozzle..
- Pipe out the cookies to your desired sizes on the greased baking tray..
- Bake for 20-25minutes.
- Leave to cool and enjoy with a cup of milk!.
- This is the nozzle i use for piping..
recipe by Wanjiku Lucia @cookpad