Ham and Swiss Stuffed Rolls.
You can make Ham and Swiss Stuffed Rolls using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Ham and Swiss Stuffed Rolls
- It’s of stuffing.
- You need 1 cup of cured ham, cubed.
- You need 8 oz of swiss cheese, cut into small cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cremini mushrooms.
- You need 1 tbsp of spicy brown mustard, heaping.
- It’s of rolls.
- You need 1 of roll recipe, attached below.
- Prepare of egg wash.
- It’s 1 large of egg, beaten.
- You need of topping suggestions.
- You need 1/2 tsp of flax seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coarse sea salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of poppy seeds.
Ham and Swiss Stuffed Rolls step by step
- Start with my crescent roll recipe. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359858-bosnian-crescent-rolls.
- Follow directions exactly. Up until first rising..
- Prepare your ham, cheese and mushrooms and place in a large bowl..
- Add mustard and mix well..
- Prepare a clean surface and lightly flour in preparation of rolling out dough..
- Divide dough into four equal portions..
- This is a nice soft dough so rolling it out isn't necessary. Just take your hands and press each piece, one at a time, into a 8" circle..
- Use a quarter of the meat, cheese mixture and add it to center of roll..
- Turn up the sides and seal. Place this seal side down on a parchment lined baking tray..
- If it tears a little, don't worry. Just pinch tear together..
- Finish the other three rolls in same manner, placing seam side down again..
- Brush each roll with egg wash. Now you can sprinkle on any of the optional toppings listed..
- Bake in a preheated 380°F Fahrenheit oven for 35-45 minutes. A warm golden brown color and they should be done..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
recipe by Taylor Topp @cookpad