Ham and bacon cheese ball. Bacon Ham Cheese Hash Brown Ball deep fried!?! More beautiful words may have never been spoken.try it, worth it, your cardiologist will thank you for it. Jalapeno Bacon Cheese Ball is a creamy, soft cream cheese ball mixed with a little spice from jalapeños and added spices rolled in crunchy bacon, chopped green onions and salty pecans.
It's the perfect snack to serve for parties, holiday gatherings, tailgating, wine and cheese parties, and more. Hope everyone had a great Christmas! Now it's time to bring in the New Year. You can cook Ham and bacon cheese ball using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ham and bacon cheese ball
- You need 1 packages of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of ham.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Hormel bacon pieces.
- It’s 1/4 bunch of green onions.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
It's SO much easier to roll anything between greasy hands. Cheese AND Bacon? could my eyes deceive me? Delicious and easy to make they are loved by all ! You can also adjust them to your guest: vegetarians are coming over and you're not sure what kind of snack to do ?
Ham and bacon cheese ball step by step
- Set cream cheese out and let it reach room temperature..
- Use chopper to chop ham, pecans, bacon pieces, green onion and cheddar cheese.
- Put cream cheese in bowl, if it hasn't warmed enough to smash easily put in microwave for about 30 seconds. Put all chopped ingredients in bowl with cream cheese and fold into cream cheese. Add milk to allow mixture to be softer and easier to dip when chilled. (Add more or less of any ingredients to your personal taste preference… I have found a bit of garlic powder gives it a bolder taste, but I don't always use it).
- Once you have mixed all ingredients well cover and place in refrigerator for at least an hour to chill (I can't always wait the full hour lol) enjoy with favorite crackers, I use Ritz Wheat Crackers..
recipe by magsMagee @cookpad
Wrap the cheese ball tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. When you're ready to serve, unwrap the cheese ball, garnish with cilantro leaves if you want, and serve with crackers. The ultimate cheese ball recipe made with creamy ranch flavored cream cheese, and plenty of bacon, cheese, and other tasty add-ins. A zesty bleu-cheese, bacon, and onion cheese ball. I didn't have time for all that, so used the bacon bits and found them at least as good and less mess.