Cheesy Hashbrowns & Ham. Hash brown potatoes are baked in a creamy, cheesy sauce for a brunch main dish or a nice side Share options. See more ideas about cheesy hashbrowns, hashbrowns, food. It's simple to throw together with ingredients that you likely already have in your kitchen and it's always one of the first.
When we say its cheesy believe us IT IS! This hashbrown bake is packed with broccoli and a potato cheese sauce. I mean, I'm sure it's not the greatest for you but oh man, I wanted more after I ate my portion! You can cook Cheesy Hashbrowns & Ham using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Hashbrowns & Ham
- Prepare 1 of Cubed/chopped ham (optional).
- You need 4 lb of Shredded hash browns (4lb) bag.
- It’s 1 box of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of Sour cream.
- Prepare 1 stick of Butter.
- You need 2 cup of Cheddar cheese-shredded.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Crushed potato chips or French's onions (optional).
Hash browns, also spelled hashed browns, are a popular American breakfast dish, consisting of finely chopped potatoes that have been fried until browned. How to Make Cheesy Hashbrowns in a Slow Cooker. Top cheesy hashbrowns recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. Cheesy hashbrowns skillet-meal mix of real potatoes and cheese topping mix for hamburger.
Cheesy Hashbrowns & Ham step by step
- Spray crockpot or pan with non-stick cooking spray..
- Mix all ingredients in crock pot (except chips/Frenchs, those are for topping at the end)..
- Cook in crock pot on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours. Stir every hour or so..
- Put crushed chips or Frenchs onion on top and serve..
recipe by doctorwho30 @cookpad
What's the secret to the crispiest hash browns ever? Press out as much extra moisture as possible after grating and before frying. Here's how you can make them perfectly browned and extra crispy. If you forget to thaw them ahead of time. I love how the top gets a little crispy when it is cooked to a golden brown.