You can make Bangin Greens using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Bangin Greens
- You need 1 large of onion, chopped.
- You need 3 piece of garlic cloves crushed.
- It’s 1 bunch of shredded collard greens.
- Prepare 1 of cooked maple ham steak.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil (enough to coat bottom of pan).
- It’s 2 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
Bangin Greens instructions
- Sautee chopped onions,chopped garlic n olive oil in large pot.
- Add cubed up ham brown a little bit.
- Add chicken broth and water and add your greens.
- Cook on medium about an hour or until your greens are tender.
- It should absorb the liquid.
recipe by christina.comentale @cookpad