Dates breakfast bars no sugar.
You can cook Dates breakfast bars no sugar using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dates breakfast bars no sugar
- Prepare 2 cup of dates seeds removed. I used mejdool date.
- Prepare 1 cup of walnut.
- It’s 1/2 cup of almond.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated coconut.
- You need 1/2 cup of mixed seeds like sunflower and pumpkin.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence optional.
Dates breakfast bars no sugar step by step
- Clean the dates and remove seeds..
- In a food processor add walnut, almond and coconut. Pulse for 5 second. Repeat this untill dry fruits are broken in pieces..
- To this add vanilla essence, seeds and dates. Pulse for 10 seconds. Repeat this for 3-4 times till dates are crushed and mixed with dry fruit mixture..
- Line a parchment paper in a baking pan or in a plate..
- Pour this mixture in the pan and set it with the help of spatula. Spread some seeds over the top.Cut them into desired shape. I cut then long about 2*5 size. A great recipe for snacking as well..
recipe by Bhawana @cookpad