Chocolates for Valentine's Day.
You can make Chocolates for Valentine's Day using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolates for Valentine's Day
- Prepare 200 grams of Milk chocolate.
- You need 100 grams of Heavy cream.
- It’s 1 of Strawberry chocolate.
- It’s 1 of White chocolate.
Chocolates for Valentine's Day step by step
- Chop the milk chocolate and place into a bowl..
- Put the heavy cream in a saucepan and heat. Turn off the heat once the mixture starts to bubble slightly..
- Pour the Step 2 cream into the Step 1 chopped milk chocolate bowl. Mix gently, taking care not to incorporate too much air or bubbles will form in your chocolates..
- Melt the strawberry and white chocolate in a double-broiler..
- Fill two separate piping bags with the melted chocolates, and pipe out heart shapes onto parchment paper to use as decorations..
- Once the chocolate hearts have set, fill a piping bag with the Step 3 ganache. Pipe it out into foil cups, and decorate with the hearts before it sets..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad