Keto Ham Glaze. This Keto friendly Glazed Ham is the perfect show stopper for your holiday meal or any meal for that matter! Yes, ham is perfect for a keto diet, provided it is not glazed in sugar. The Long Answer Ham is typically prepared with a glaze.
Bring this recipe out for your next group gathering. Maple Glazed Ham is on the menu with big, thick, juicy slices of succulent ham with a sweet orange-scented Get the Joy Filled Eats Keto eBook Bundle! Brush pre-cooked ham with a simple homemade glaze as you're heating it up for the easiest-ever Easter main. You can cook Keto Ham Glaze using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Keto Ham Glaze
- Prepare 1 cup of Brown Sugar Substitute.
- You need 1/4 cup of Dijon Mustard.
- You need 1/2 stick of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ginger.
- Prepare of Optional: 1/4 tsp clove.
Honey glaze, fruit glaze, brown sugar glaze: get the best ideas for flavoring your ham, with tips and This cherry ham glaze give any ham a delicious, sweet, and slightly tart taste. While the ham is baking, mix together all the glaze ingredients in a bowl and set aside. Pour the glaze over the top and let drip down the ham. Place uncovered ham back in the oven and cook for.
Keto Ham Glaze instructions
- Mix ingredients in a small to medium sauce pan over medium heat. I usually melt the butter first then mix..
- Stir constantly until all ingredients are fully dissolved..
- Apply generously to your ham of choice 10 to 15 minutes before it's done (double ingredients for larger ham)..
recipe by Mental Chaos @cookpad
Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. These Keto Low-Carb Onion Rings are quick and easy to make for the perfect appetizer or side dish for any spread. You only need a few ingredients for this crispy and crunchy treat. #KetoOnionRings. Free carb counter and keto diet tracker for the low carb and ketogenic diet. Track exercise, weight, ketones, blood glucose.