Basboosa – Rava Cake.
You can cook Basboosa – Rava Cake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Basboosa – Rava Cake
- Prepare 1 cup of Yoghurt -.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar -.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of Rava -.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Ghee -.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda -.
- Prepare 10 pcs of Almonds -.
- Prepare of Sugar syrup.
- Prepare 3 cups of Sugar -.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of Water -.
- You need drops of Lemon – few.
- Prepare drops of Rose Essence – few.
Basboosa – Rava Cake step by step
- Mix yoghurt and sugar well. Add Rava & Ghee to it. In the end add baking soda..
- Greece a baking pan and pour the mixture. Score through the mixture like you are cutting it. For a little decoration top I pressed in Almonds. You can get creative on this. .
- Bake it at 200 degree in a preheated oven for 1 hr 10 min still the top and edges are nice cripy golden brown..
- For the sugar syrup in a sauce pan put the sugar, water and lemon drops. Let it boil for a few minutes. Take it off the heat add the Rose essence and pour on the hot baked Rava cake. Alternate to Rose Essence you can try with Cinamon powder for flavouring as well..
- Ready serve… Enjoy !!!.